After finally being discharged from hospital, my blog is mostly back up and running. Although, not all of the segments of this post have been fulfilled, I’m still going to include one of these posts to try and get back into the swing of the structure of my blog. For now, I think I’ll just stick to the reading goal. So, I apologise for how short of a wrap up this month will be, hopefully November’s will look a little more impressive.
My October Reading Goals
I returned to my usual structure of three from my TBR Jar before delving into ARCs and other reads, which worked out surprisingly well. I think I managed to get a lot done!
- Dark Retribution: Smitty’s Calling Card |B.R. Stateham (4/5)
- King of Fools | Amanda Foody (ARC) (5/5)
- Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Comic Book | Leighton Gray & Vernon Shaw (ARC) (4/5)
- Rose | Rami Ungar (4/5)
- The Beholder | Anna Bright (2/5)
- Coraline | Neil Gaiman (5/5)
- Jack of Thorns | A.K. Faulkner (ARC) (4/5)
- The Brightsiders | Jen Wilde (5/5)
- Wayward Son | Rainbow Rowell (3/5)
Total Pages Read: 2,720 (+3hrs 34mins)
Current Goodreads Progress: 54/60 (90%) 5 books ahead of schedule.
Male Authors: 4
Female Authors: 5
Genres Read: Thriller, Mystery Thriller, Psychological Thriller, Fantasy, Young Adult, Sequential Art, Graphic Novels, Comics, LGBT, Romance, Horror, Retellings, Fiction, Children’s, Paranormal, Contemporary
Triggers Found: Death, Violence, Blood/Gore, Murder, Arson, Torture, Implied Strong Language, Sexual Content, Grief, Anger, Crude Humour, Abuse, Physical Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Manipulation, Mental Health, Mental Illness, Depression, Suicide, Neglect, Sexual Assault, Drug Abuse, Alcohol Abuse, Drugs/Alcohol, Trauma, Anxiety, Social Anxiety
Favourite Reads of the Month:
What was your favourite read of the month?