Although, the outside has been a bit hectic, online this blog has had quite the successful month. Yet again, I had a few mishaps with the timings of my posts, yet overall I’m quite proud of how my reading and content creating has gone.
Outside the world of blogging…
Due to the current circumstances, I haven’t managed to be as productive outside of the blog as much as I would have liked. However, I have managed a few personal achievements. So, this month I’ve:
- Bought the latest Animal Crossing game, New Horizons. I’m quite impressed with how my current island is looking, managing to upgrade quite a lot in a short amount of time. Plus, as my boyfriend and I can’t really go out much right now, we’ve been having little Animal Crossing dates to make up for it, which has really improved my mood during this difficult time.
- Opened up to my boyfriend more about how I practice witchcraft, managing to do a few tarot spreads in his presence which he seemed really enthusiastic about. It was an incredibly personal moment for me, and made for a really wonderful time for us both.
My March Reading Goals
So, reading wise, this month has been incredibly productive, completely smashing my reading goal out of the park and exploring a lot of new reads that I’ve been neglecting for a long time.
- Solitaire | Alice Oseman (4/5)
- Kill [redacted] | Anthony Good (1/5)
- The Babysitters Coven | Kate Williams (5/5)
- Egghead, Or You Can’t Survive on Ideas Alone | Bo Burnham (2/5)
- Fruits Basket Collector’s Edition, Vol.3 | Natsuki Takaya (5/5)
- City of Bones | Cassandra Clare (5/5)
- Fruits Basket Collector’s Edition, Vol.4 | Natsuki Takaya (5/5)
- City of Ashes | Cassandra Clare (5/5)
- City of Glass | Cassandra Clare (5/5)
- City of Fallen Angels | Cassandra Clare (5/5)
Total Pages Read: 3,807 (+1hr 23mins)
Current Goodreads Progress: 23/65 (35%) 8 books ahead of schedule.
Male Authors: 2
Female Authors: 4
Genres Read: Contemporary, Young Adult, Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Mystery, Crime, Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, Witches
Triggers Found: Violence, Strong Language, Blood/Gore, Mental Health, Mental Illness, Depression, Eating Disorders, Self Injury, Arson, Anger, Abuse, Child Abuse, Neglect, Hospitals, Grief, Psychiatric Hospitals,