This month I’ve been a little occupied elsewhere outside of this blog, so my apologies for my distance. However, I’m hoping to pick things up again in October which will hopefully improve my blog as a whole.
Outside the world of blogging…
As mentioned previously, I’ve been a little preoccupied this month elsewhere, and I haven’t been reading much. So, this month I’ve:
- Been progressing more with my Witchcraft studies. I’ve been a magical practitioner for a few years now, finding it comforting to work with and this month I’ve been getting back into it full force and working on my grimoire and other studies. Overall, it’s been going quite well and I’m finding it addictive to work on.
- Gotten to work back on my writing. I haven’t worked on my own works since I was a university student, which has been at least two years ago now. I’ve signed up for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) also, and already have a novel planned out for what I want to work on in November. Fingers crossed my enthusiasm hangs around until then!
My September Reading Goals
As mentioned above, I’ve fallen a little behind when it comes to my reading, not feeling as motivated in it and distracting myself elsewhere. Nevertheless, I’ve still managed to remain ahead of my reading goal, which I’m hoping to complete by the end of October.
- Noughts & Crosses | Malorie Blackman (4/5)
- Heartbreak Boys | Simon James Green (5/5)
- Cinderella is Dead | Kalynn Bayron (3/5)
Total Pages Read: 1,204
Current Goodreads Progress: 62/65 (95%) 14 books ahead of schedule.
Male Authors: 1
Female Authors: 2
Genres Read: Young Adult, Romance, Fiction, Science Fiction, Dystopia, Fantasy, Contemporary, Teen, Race, LGBT, Queer, Gay, Humour, Comedy, Retellings, Fairy Tales, Dystopia
Triggers Found: Death, Violence, Murder, Suicide, Mental Health, Mental Illness, Blood/Gore, Sexual Content, Teenage Pregnancy, Rape, Abuse, Child Abuse, Domestic Abuse, Racism, Terrorism, Strong Language, Crude Humour, Homophobia, Drugs/Alcohol, Anger