So, this month I’ve been a little preoccupied elsewhere away from this blog, having to put it to the side as other priorities have taken its place, but I’m hoping to delve back into the world of reading in December. I also have plans to expand this blog slightly, wanting to incorporate other segments into it, but we’ll see!
Outside the world of blogging…
As mentioned previously, I’ve been a little too preoccupied to read this month, having had quite a drastic change to my life so reading has had to take a bit of a back seat for now. However, I’m hoping in time I’ll find the balance again to be able to read comfortably alongside my priorities. So, this month I’ve:
- Been progressing more with my Witchcraft studies, enough to say that I have finally completed my very first Book of Shadows and moved onto my second. This is quite a personal achievement for me, having spent years working through a particular notebook and now I can say I’ve completed it. I’m super excited to work on my second, already having so many ideas of how to approach it. Plus, decorating is by far the best part of starting a new Book of Shadows.
- Started a new job! I’ve been in full time education for around six years now, meaning it’s been a while since I’ve had a job, but now I can say that I’m in full=time employment. It’s early days but I’m very much looking forward to delving more into the job and enjoying my time there.
My November Reading Goals
Although, I haven’t been reading much this November, I’ve still managed to complete a good handful of books and I’m quite proud of what I’ve had the time to accomplish. I’ve knocked out a few ARCs and managed to get through some of my priority reads so overall I’m pretty happy.
- Queen Of Volts | Amanda Foody (ARC) (5/5)
- The Ghost Tree | Christina Henry (4/5)
- Aphrodite Made Me Do It | Trista Mateer (5/5)
- The Cousins | Karen M. McManus (ARC) (5/5)
Total Pages Read: 1,633
Current Goodreads Progress: 73/65 (112%) 14 books ahead of schedule.
Male Authors: 0
Female Authors: 4
Genres Read: Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance, Fiction, LGBT, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Fiction, Thriller, Poetry, Mythology, Feminism, Adult, Queer, Health, Mental Health, Mystery, Contemporary, Suspense, Crime
Triggers Found: Death, Murder, Violence, Guns, Blood/Gore, Strong Language, Sexual Content, Anger, Body Image, Sexual Assault, Rape, Eating Disorders, Queerphobia, Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Fire, Abuse, Mental Health, Mental Illness, Strong Language, Alcohol/Drugs
One thought on “November ’20 | Wrap Up”
“I haven’t done much”, while casually being 14 books ahead of schedule. 😉💜
LikeLiked by 1 person