So, this month my mental health has deteriorated slightly, meaning I’ve felt unable to read as much as I’d have liked. Nevertheless, I’ve been persevering with Graphic Novels and Manga to keep my Goodreads Challenge numbers up.
My February Reading Goals
As mentioned above, I haven’t been in the place mentally, meaning that my concentration has taken a turn for the worst. Nevertheless, I’ve persevered and managed to read a handful of sequential art books to keep my spirits up when it comes to my reading goals.
- Heartstopper, Vol. 1 | Alice Oseman (5/5)
- Heartstopper, Vol. 2 | Alice Oseman (5/5)
- Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku, Vol. 1 | Fujita (5/5)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone | J.K. Rowling (Reread)
- Heartstopper, Vol. 3 | Alice Oseman (5/5)
Total Pages Read: 1,561
Current Goodreads Progress: 10/50 (20%) 2 books ahead of schedule.
Male Authors: 0
Female Authors: 3
Genres Read: Sequential Art, Romance, Graphic Novels, LGBT, Young Adult, Contemporary, Comics, Queer, Fiction, New Adult, Manga, Fantasy, Young Adult.
Triggers Found: Strong Language, Anger, Violence, Sexual Assault, Homophobia, Sexual Content, Crude Humour, Death, Mental Illness, Self Harm, Eating Disorders, Bullying.
Favourite Reads of the Month:
Top Five Tuesday
- Witchy Wednesday | Pick a Card: Monthly Forecast (February ’21)
- Witchy Wednesday | First Impressions: The Harmony Tarot
- Witchy Wednesday | Another Divination Haul