So, this month I’ve been able to concentrate more on my reading, managing a few solid reads before the end of the month. Although, I’d hoped to have fit more in, I’m still proud of the progress I’ve made towards my Goodreads Reading Goal.
My May Reading Goals
As mentioned, I’ve been able to accomplish a few more reads than I initially thought, but I still hoped to read a few more than I managed. However, the books I did get around to reading are some of my favourite yet!
- Review: Hani and Ishu’s Guide to Fake Dating | Adiba Jaigirdar (ARC) (4/5)
- Review: Blood, Metal, Bone | Lindsay Cummings (ARC) (2/5)
- Review: Heartstopper, Volume 4 | Alice Oseman (5/5)
- Witchy Wednesday | Barbara Moore’s ‘Tarot Spreads: Layouts and Techniques to Empower Your Readings’ Book Review (5/5)
Total Pages Read: 1,368
Current Goodreads Progress: 21/50 (42%) 1 book ahead of schedule.
Male Authors: 4
Female Authors: 0
Genres Read: Romance, Contemporary, LGBT, Young Adult, Lesbian, Queer, Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Sequential Art, Graphic Novels, Occult, Tarot, Nonfiction, Reference, Religion, Paganism
Triggers Found: Anger, Bullying, Racism, Homophobia, Strong Language, Violence, Death, Blood/Gore, Torture, Abuse, Mental Health, Mental Illness, Eating Disorders, Anorexia Nervosa, Psychiatric Hospitals, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Self Injury, Hospitals
Favourite Reads of the Month:
Top Five Tuesday
- Witchy Wednesday | Pick a Card: Monthly Forecast (May ’21)
- Witchy Wednesday | Barbara Moore’s ‘Tarot Spreads: Layouts and Techniques to Empower Your Readings’ Book Review