So, this month I’ve been able to read a few more books than I initially planned, reading all the priority reads on my June To Read and then some. A very successful month indeed!
My June Reading Goals
As mentioned above, I’ve been able to accomplish a few more reads than I initially thought, getting more of a head start on my reading challenge. This month I’ve read:
- You Will Get Through This Night | Daniel Howell (3/5)
- King of Scars | Leigh Bardugo (4/5)
- Am I Normal Yet? | Holly Bourne (5/5)
- How Hard Can Love Be? | Holly Bourne (4/5)
- The Self-Worth Path: A Guided Journey to an Empowered Life | Lisa Papez (5/5)
- House of Hollow | Krystal Sutherland (5/5)
Total Pages Read: 2,398
Current Goodreads Progress: 27/50 (54%) 3 books ahead of schedule.
Male Authors: 1
Female Authors: 4
Genres Read: Nonfiction, Health, Mental Health, Psychology. LGBT, Adult, Fantasy, Young Adult, Fiction, Magic, High Fantasy, Romance, New Adult, Contemporary. Feminism, Romance, Realistic Fiction, Self-Help, Horror, Mystery, Thriller, Magical Realism
Triggers Found: Mental Health, Mental Illness, Homophobia, Depression, Anxiety, Therapy, Death, Violence, Strong Language, Torture, Blood/Gore, Imprisonment, Fire, Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Self-Harm, OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), Psychiatric Hospitals, Anger, Drugs/Alcohol, Suicide, Hospitals, Murder