So, this month has been a very challenging one for me, not quite managing as much reading as I’d have preferred. However, I’ve tried my hardest to pull it back as much as possible, managing a few reads regardless of my lack of motivation.
My September Reading Goals
As mentioned above, I’ve managed a handful of reads this month, but not as many as ones previous. I’m a little disappointed, but I’m still proud of myself for completing what I have done this September.
- Restore Me | Tahereh Mafi (4/5)
- Fear Street The Beginning; The New Girl; The Surprise Party; The Overnight; Missing | R.L. Stine (4/5)
Total Pages Read: 1,008
Current Goodreads Progress: 38/50 (76%) You’re on track!
Genres Read: Young Adult, Science Fiction, Dystopia, Fantasy, Romance, Fiction, Mystery, Thriller
Triggers Found: Death, Violence, Murder, Kidnapping, Blood/Gore, Guns, Sexual Content, Strong Language, Injury, Trauma, War, Torture, Grief, Abuse, Child Abuse
Favourite Reads of the Month:
- Witchy Wednesday | Pick a Card: Monthly Forecast (September ’21)
- Witchy Wednesday | Top Five Most Used Tarot Decks so far in 2021
- Witchy Wednesday | A Witchy Ebook Haul!